Corporate Social Responsibility
BLT Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) policy refers to its responsibility towards the downtrodden in society, primarily targeted towards the white collared in society who require financial help to make ends meet but would hesitate for seeking help.
We consider our company presence in society as a source of relief for those who are committed to live with dignity, independence and freedom but are stuck in the vicious cycle of poverty due to unfortunate circumstances. At BLT, we believe in giving back to the world and maintaining our humanitarian efforts to create lasting, sustainable changes in the lives of those who need a helping hand.
To create a sustainable budget for this work, BLT dedicates 2.5% of its gross revenue to CSR.
- Provision of financial assistance to underprivileged parents to help them arrange wedding for their daughters.
- Financial aid to students in schools and colleges who cannot afford the fee.
- Help wear off loans to those who don’t have capacity to pay them back.
- Monthly income to those in need or those who are too old or disadvantaged to work and earn an income.
- Donations made to hospitals as well as institutions that look after handicapper individuals.